neděle 7. prosince 2008

My Violets : - )

Now in English again :- ) I decided to write about my violets. I have them in my residence from the beginning of this semester and I really like them. At least, it’s a small part of nature… They are very nice, as you can in the picture. By the way, did you hear that plants absorb negative energy and they make us feel refreshed? I believe that, it’s similar as with trees. And it produces oxygen that helps us to concentrate more. I have also red an article about aromas. A various kinds of aromas have various effects on our mood and efficiency. Sometimes it is even possible to “abuse” it. On the basis of experiments with positive results, selected kinds of aromas are used in shops in order to increase sale. Scientists in Japan tried to examine whether aromas have an influence on efficiency of people. They confirmed that certain aromas can do it. Especially aromas of flowers and citruses showed the best results. So you have another type how to refresh yourself : - ) You can use aroma lamp, thus you intensify the effect even more. I believe that aromas have bigger effect on us than we realize. But of course, being in nature is the best. And if there is a winter, you can create summer in your house: - )

Žádné komentáře: