středa 17. prosince 2008

When I feel blue...

When I feel blue I feel good because blue is my most favorite colour. Thats why I am a little bit sorry -or rather I disagree – with the fact, that blue colour is used in this idiom with negative meaning. But let the people decide on their own. I decided to change the meaning, at least for myself : - ) I know that this colour influences me positively. It is a colour of the sea, the sky, of our planet. It is a colour of calm and ease for me, regardless of the “official” meaning, but there are probably more of them, anyway. : - ) It dominates. It has many shades. I like nearly all shades of blue and I choose them according to my mood. So when I feel blue I like wearing blue. Furthermore, I am water element. There are simply more reasons why I like this colour. But there are more people who like it too. Maybe, one of the reasons is that blue is the first colour we can see when we are coming to our bodies. I can’t remember it, but there are people who can. And it’s pleasant feeling. Maybe this is the main reason why majority of people like it. As for the fact that a lot of parents tend to wear their children according to their gender, so boys usually in blue and girls in red or ping, it’s their own business, but it’s a pitty. Why do some people create these “rules” and “conventions” concerning some things? Why not to do it differently, sometimes? Or the other way round? : - )

Žádné komentáře: